ITA Leaf Global uses Propolis extract to promote plant health and the development of the roots. Propolis is produced by bees and is known to inhibit fungal and bacterial growth. Regular use of ITA LEAF Global has been shown to increase nutritional complexes in the root area increase the resilience and health of the plant.
Application and dose-rates
Applications direct to soil or in fertigation:
– Vegetable and Ornamental crops: 15-30 L/Ha applied in 500-800 L/Ha water (at all stages of growth, in weekly intervals).
– For fruit vegetables, apply at early stage when growth is very active, and a fruit enlargement.
Fertigation: 200-800 ml/m _ (referring to volumes of irrigated water).
– Fruit crops: 20-40 L/Ha applied in 500-800 L/Ha water (repeat 2-3 applications per season).
– Vegetable crops: 3-5 L/Ha applied in 800-1000 L/Ha water
– Grapevines: 5-10 L/Ha applied in 400-800 L/Ha water
– Fruit crops: 5-10 L/Ha applied in 800-1000 L/Ha water
– Cereals, maize and broad field crops: 1.5-3 L/Ha applied in 250-500 L/Ha water.